I have spent several days making this image, based on Aztec designs and glyphs. I referred to several public domain sites on Aztec language, numbers and calendars, to draw my glyphs. The center glyph, and the four outside corners are based on the Aztec calender, which is a more modern version of the Mayan calendar. The 8 glyphs engraved on the 8 triangle stones are from the 20 symbols for the Aztec months. Starting at the top, the 8 symbols are loosely:
(1) Cipactli-Crocodile, Tonacatecuhtli- Lord of our Sustenance; male aspect of dual gods.
(2) Ehecatl-Wind , Quetzalcoatyl- Plumbed Serpent; god of knowledge and the priesthood.
(3) Ozomatli-Monkey, Xochipilli- Flower Prince; god of flowers and plants.
(4) Miquiztli-Deaths' Head, Tecciztecatl- He from the sea-snail; moon god.
(5) Calli-House, Tepeyolohtli- Heart of the Mountain; jaguar god of the interior earth.
(6) Mazatl-Deer, Tlaloc- He who makes things sprout; god of rain and earth fertility.
(7) Cuauhtli-Eagle, Xipe- Totec- Our Flayed Lord; god of seeding and planting.
(8) Atl-Water, Xiuhtecuhtli- Lord of the year; fire god, patron of rulers.
I do not know the meaning of the glyphs in the four corners.
If you would like to study the Aztec calendar, take a look at the this site: [link]